Full papers received by the deadline will be (double-blind) peer-reviewed by the IOER’s International Board Committee on a rolling basis. A notification of acceptance/rejection will be issued within 5 – 7 days after submission.
English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
The paper demonstrates the following parts:
– Name of the Author(s)
– ORCID No.
– Email Address
5. FRAMEWORK OF THE STUDY (optional for experimental researches)
6. OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
7. LITERATURE REVIEW
8. MATERIALS AND METHODS (for experimental researches)
9. METHODOLOGY (for non-experimental researches)
10. RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
13. ACKNOWLEDGMENTS (optional)
- Margins should be set at 1″ top, bottom, right and left.
- Set tab settings to 0.5″, so that first line of a paragraph is indented by that amount.
- Paper size should be set for 8.5 x 11 inch.
- All text should be type in Cambria with 12 font size and 9 font size for the tables and fully-justified.
- Single space the body of the paper. Double space before first or second level sub-headings (in other words, leave one blank line). Sub-headings that take more than one line should be single-spaced. Single space between each listing in the reference section. Do not double space between paragraphs.
FULL PAPER LENGTH
As a guide, articles should be 6,000 words or less in Length. Paper size should be set for 8.5 x 11 inch.
TITLE PAGE: The first page should include: Conference Title, Title of the research paper, Author’s name, Orcid No., Email Add., and Abstract
(Insert an abstract of 200-300 words, giving a brief account of the most relevant aspects of the paper.), Keywords (Insert 5 keywords).
- Obtain ORCID No. from the ORCID website at orcid.org.
- ORCID provides a persistent digital identifier that distinguishes you from every other researcher and, through integration in key research workflows such as manuscript and grant submission, supports automated linkages between you and your professional activities ensuring that your work is recognized (orcid.org.)
- Example of Format of ORCID: http:// 0000-0001-5027-5668
INTRODUCTION: to explain the background work, the practical applications and the nature and purpose of the paper.
The INTRODUCTION should contain:
- Global situational analysis of the problem supported by the literature from different continent
- Regional situational analysis supported by literature from the region of the study.
- Local situational analysis of the problem
- Gap in the literature from the literature reviews that the study intends to find. Differentness of the study from other previous studies.
- Compelling reasons of the writer for choosing the problem.
Note: Basic research and other types of research may follow a different format.
BODY : it contain the primary message, with clear lines of thought and validation of the techniques described.
- Data Collection and Statistical Techniques used in the study.
RESULTS AND DISCUSSION
- Answers to objectives
- Highlight salient findings of the study supported by global, regional and local
- Use keywords from objectives as side-head of the Results and Discussion.
- Intercontinental literature support of the data (in-text citation)
- Summary tables and significant results
- Long tables with brimming data should be avoided especially when the text can stand to discuss and/or explain the data.
- Validation of the theory used (integrated)
- Provide a critique on the methods and theories used in the last paragraph.
Write recommendations only for national, regional and global significance and application.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS (optional )
REFERENCING STYLE : use APA style ( see the download button for sample) or visit the following link below to create citation.